Tyrolit’s new products at BaumaPublished 19/4, 2016 at 13:30
Bauma is an important platform for Tyrolit to present the latest equipment and solutions for concrete cutting on stand 238 in hall A1. These will include the wall saw wse811***, the Tyrolit dry drilling system, the extended wet drilling range, as well as the ring saw hre400*** and the hand saw hbe350***.
The 200m2 stand will have six exhibition areas for wall sawing, wire sawing, core drilling and floor sawing, as well as the TGD product range. Tyrolit will also have an area outside where visitors can watch live demonstrations and test the products.
Wall saw WSE811***
The WSE811*** Tyrolit is believed to be the world’s lightest wall saw in its class. Its integrated design saves mounting time, and the P2 technology makes it a reliable, user-friendly machine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUC8XCVJxOc
The Tyrolit dry drilling system
The Tyrolit dry drilling system is an easy and inexpensive method for dry drilling of reinforced concrete. The interaction of the DME19DP*** drill motor with soft impact function and the TGD dry drill bits guarantees outstanding results. Specially developed dry drilling accessories, as well as the lightweight drill rig DRU160*** complete the range.
Two lightweight hand saws are the ring saw HRE400*** and the hand saw HBE350***
The HRE400*** is a lightweight alternative to corner drilling and diamond chain saws. Its cutting depth of 317mm and 3.1kW motor with fully integrated electronics make it very reliable and suitable for universal use. The new hand saw HBE350*** weighs 7.9kg and with its compact design makes it very easy to handle. The integrated dust extraction connection and the 230V electric drive allow for clean and flexible working. It can be used in or outside for wet or dry cutting applications.
The Tyrolit drill bit range is being extended to include the wet drilling bits with an intelligent geometry and a new segment height for increased stock removal rate and longer life.
Tyrolit will also present other new products:
• The SB wire saw, now available with electric drive.
• The new brick grinding wheel with TGD technology, increases productivity by up to 30% thanks to the intelligent distribution of the diamond grain.
• The bump grinder PC4500 for grooving and grinding concrete surfaces.
• The comprehensive Tyrolit T floor sawing range with floor saws and saw blades.
• The wall saw WSE1217*** comes with P2 technology and the modular components can be used for four different applications of wall sawing, wire sawing, circular wire sawing and core drilling.
• The comprehensive range of Tyrolit diamond tools for dry cutting applications.
• A wide selection of Tyrolit diamond wires.
• A special exhibition of the product range with TGD technology.